Cracking the Coding Interview 150 Programming Interview Questions...
- Category Other
- Type E-Books
- Language English
- Total size 3.9 MB
- Uploaded By myshare
- Downloads 562
- Last checked 1 hour ago
- Date uploaded 3 days ago
- Seeders 82
- Leechers 5
Infohash : BD494E4D088C66AA3B88887366EF1D15BBDD92F6
This book provides:
* 150 Programming Interview Questions and Solutions: From binary trees to binary search, this list of 150 questions includes the most common and most useful questions in data structures, algorithms, and knowledge based questions.
* Ten Mistakes Candidates Make -- And How to Avoid Them: Don't lose your dream job by making these common mistakes. Learn what many candidates do wrong, and how to avoid these issues.
* Steps to Prepare for Behavioral and Technical Questions: Stop meandering through an endless set of questions, while missing some of the most important preparation techniques. Follow these steps to more thoroughly prepare in less time.
* Interview War Stories: A View from the Interviewer's Side: Humorous but instructive stories from our interviewers show you how some candidates really flopped on the most important question - and how you can avoid doing the same.
Files:Cracking the Coding Interview 150 Programming Interview Questions and Solutions
- Cracking the Coding Interview.pdf (3.9 MB)